Date: 1854 [unknown]
Profile manager: Matthew Colo [send private message]
This page has been accessed 162 times.
The Chapman Family, or the descendants of Robert Chapman, one of the first settlers of Saybrook, Conn.
- The Chapman family: or The descendants of Robert Chapman, one of the first settlers of Say-brook, Conn., with genealogical notes of William Chapman, who settled in New London, Conn.; Edward Chapman, who settled at Windsor, Conn.; John Chapman, of Stonington, Conn.; and Rev. Benjamin Chapman, of Southington, Conn.
- by Chapman, Frederick William (1806-1876)
- published by Case, Tiffany, and Company (Hartford, 1854)
- Source Example:
- <span id='ChapmanFW'></span>Chapman, Frederick William. ''[[Space:The Chapman Family|The Chapman Family]]'' (Case, Tiffany, and Company, Hartford, 1854)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#ChapmanFW|Chapman]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.