Other: Family Genealogies
The Darling Family in America
Early Settlers Prior to 1800. Being an Account of the Founders and First Colonial Families, an Official List of the Heads of Families of the Name Darling, Resident in the United States in 1790, and a Bibliography.
- by Lyman Horace Weeks & William Montgomery Clemens.
- Published by William M. Clemens, New York, 1913.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Weeks'></span>Weeks, Lyman Horace. ''[[Space:The Darling Family in America|The Darling Family in America]]''. (William M. Clemens, New York, 1913).
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Weeks|Weeks]]: Page 123.</ref>
- Inline-Text Example:
- ([[#Weeks|Weeks]]: Page 123)
Available online at these locations: