Location: Derbyshire, England
Other: Derby Sources
The Feudal History of the County of Derby
Chiefly During the 11th, 12th, and 13th Centuries.
- by John Pym Yeatman, Esq., of Lincoln's Inn, Barrister-at-Law, formerly of Emmanuel College, Cambridge, and F.R.H.S., etc.
- published London, 1886-1890
- Source Example:
- <span id='Yeatman'></span>Yeatman, John Pym. ''[[Space:The Feudal History of the County of Derby|The Feudal History of the County of Derby]]'' (London, 1886)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Yeatman|Yeatman]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Vol. 1, Section 1. (1886) "The Book of Domesday"
- Vol. 1, Section 2.
- Vol. 2, Section 3.
- Vol. 2, Section 4. (1890)
- Extracts from this source:
- "The Domesday book for the County of Derby"
- "Extracts (with notes) from the Pipe Rolls for the counties of Nottingham and Derby : from the earliest period to the end of the reign of King Edward"