Location: Darke County, Ohio, USA
The History of Darke County, Ohio
Containing a history of the county; its cities, towns, etc.; general and local statistics; portraits of early settlers and prominent men; history of the Northwest Territory; history of Ohio, map of Darke County, etc
- by McIntosh, W.H., comp.
- published by W.H. Beers & Co., Chicago, 1880
- Source Example:
- <span id='McIntosh'></span>McIntosh, W.H., ''[[Space:The History of Darke County, Ohio|The History of Darke County, Ohio]]'' (W.H. Beers & Co., Chicago, 1880)
- Inline Citation Example, only applicable if you include the source above:
- <ref>[[#McIntosh|McIntosh]]: Page 134</ref>
- Complete inline citation example, followed by repeated use example:
- <ref name="Darke1880">[[Space:The History of Darke County, Ohio|The History of Darke County, Ohio]], page 134</ref>
- <ref name="Darke1880"/>
Available online at these locations:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.