Location: Peoria, Illinois, USA
The History of Peoria County, Illinois
The History of Peoria County, Illinois : containing a history of the Northwest, history of Illinois, history of the county, its early settlement, growth, development, resources, etc., etc., a sketch of its cities and towns, their improvements, industries, manufactories, churches, schools, etc., etc., a war record of its volunteers in the late rebellion, general and local statistics, biographical sketches, portraits of early settlers and prominent men, map of Peoria County, Constitution of the United States, miscellaneous matters, tables, etc., etc.
- published by Johnson & Co., Chicago, Illinois 1880.
- Citation Example:
- <span id='Peoria_History'></span>''[[Space:The History of Peoria County, Illinois|The History of Peoria County, Illinois]]'' (Johnson & Co, Chicago, Illinois, 1880.)
- Footnote Example:
- <ref>[[#Peoria_History|The history of Peoria County, Illinois]]: Page 761</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- https://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=22414 (Subscription required)
- Source for Peoria County, Illinois Apr 1, 2018.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)