Other: England Sources
The Monumental Brasses of England
A series of engravings upon wood, from every variety of these interesting and valuable memorials, accompanied with brief descriptive notices.
- by Charles Boutell (1812-1877)
- published by George Bell, 186, Fleet Street, Oxford, 1849
- Source Example:
- <span id='Boutell'></span>Boutell, Charles. ''[[Space:The Monumental Brasses of England|The Monumental Brasses of England]]'' (George Bell, Oxford, 1849)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Boutell|Boutell]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Clasified List of Brasses, Page 3
- Topographical List of Brasses, Page 9
- Descriptive Notices, Page 17
- Brasses of Ecclesiastics, Cross-Brassed, and Bracket-Brasses, Page 54?
- Brasses of Knights and Others in Armour, and of Ladies, Page 82
- Brasses of Civillians and Ladies, Page 158?
- Miscellaneous Brasses, and a Canopy, Page 184?
- Index of Names, Page 192?
- Index of Places, Page 194