Location: North Carolina, United States
Other: Family Genealogies
The North Carolina Gage Family
- a genealogical, historical, and biographical record, with a comprehensive study of members of the North Carolina group and other matters Gage, also contains records of related families
- compiled by Clyde Van Tassel Gage, 1887 - 1972
- published in Worcester, New York, 1963
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Introductory remarks:Explanations--Gage Families--Method of arriving at a record—The name GAGE--Coat of Arms—Spelling in its various forms --The English Family
- The North Carolina Family with explanations and leading up to and including the Family of John William Gage (usually recorded as William Gage).
- Further explanations an named members of the North Carolina Group
- Index of names applying to the John William Gage and related families
- The Family of Reuben GngrN Progenitor-David Gage)
- The Burleson Family
- The Shipman Family
- The Family of David Gage of Rusk Co,Texas (Progenitor believed to be Danial Gage)
- The Family of VD.1 luge of North Carolina (Family connection a 1 n<- terme. n ed)
- The Family of John Galvin Gae -Texas, New Mexico
- The John Taylor Gage Family of McNairy County Term (Progenitor believed to be Aaron Gage)
- The Family of Benjamin Gage of Upshur County,Texas (Family connection not determined
- The- known family of Aaron Gage
- The Joseph Gago-Cornolius Gilliam Family.The Wagon Train Family-(Family connection not determined)
- Information on the Gilliam Family
- The Stephen Gage Family of Eranklin CoArk (Family connection not determined)
- Marriage Records
- Census and other population records
- Index of names applying 'to families other than the John William Gagec Family.
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Gage'></span>Gage, Clyde V ''[[Space: The North Carolina Gage Family| The North Carolina Gage Family]]'' (Worcester, N.Y., 1963), [ Page ].