The Original Lists Of Persons Of Quality; Emigrants; Religious Exiles; Political Rebels; Serving Men Sold For A Term Of Years; Apprentices; Children Stolen; Maidens Pressed; And Others Who Went From Great Britain To The American Plantations, 1600-1700: with their ages and the names of the ships in which they embarked, and other interesting particulars; from mss. preserved in the State Paper Department of Her Majesty's Public Record Office, England
- By Hotten, John Camden
- Published by John Camden Hotten, 1874
- Citation Example:
- <span id='Hotten'></span>Hotten, John Camden, ''[[Space:The Original Lists Of Persons|The Original Lists Of Persons]]'' (John Camden Hotten, 1874)
- Footnote Example:
- <ref name=Hotten>[[#Hotten|Hotten]]:</ref>
- <ref name=Hotten/>
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Rick Pierpont and Robert Elmore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.