Location: New York
The Palatine Families of New York - 1710
by Henry Z. Jones, Jr. Published by the author, Universal City, California, 1985.
Description: A two-volume study of the 847 "Palatine" families who arrived in colonial New York from Germany in 1710.
- <span id='Jones'></span>Jones, Henry Z., Jr. ''[[Space:The_Palatine_Families_of_New_York_-_1710|The Palatine Families of New York - 1710]]'' (Universal City, California, 1985)
- Available in all genealogical libraries.
- Find it in WorldCat: http://www.worldcat.org/title/palatine-families-of-new-york-a-study-of-the-german-immigrants-who-arrived-in-colonial-new-york-in-1710/
- Purchase: from the author at http://www.hankjones.com/palny.htm or from other booksellers.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)