Other: England Sources
The Parliament Writs and Writs of Military Summons
Together with the Records and Muniments relating to the suit and service due and performed to the King's High Court of Parliament and the Councils of he Realm or affording Evidence of Attendance given at Parliaments and Councils.
- by Francis Palgrave, Esq., F.R.S. & F.S.A. of the Honourable Society of the Inner Temple, Barrister at Law.
- published by His Majesty King George IV
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- Vol. 1 (1827)
- Vol. 2 (1830) Division I. - Chronological Abstract and Clendar
Table of Contents
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Palgrave'></span>Palgrave, Francis. ''[[Space:The Parliament Writs and Writs of Military Summons|The Parliament Writs and Writs of Military Summons]]'' (His Majesty King George IV, 1827) Vol. , [ Page ].