The Ponca Chiefs, An Indian's Attempt to Appeal From the Tomahawk to the Courts
- Author: Thomas Henry Tibbles under the pseudonym Zylyff
- Introduction by Inshtatheamba (also named Bright Eyes, Susette LaFlesche)
- Published in Boston by Lockwood, Brooks and Company, 1879
- contemporary to the subject matter, Standing Bear's trial.
- Source Citation example:
- <span Id=Tibbles></span id>Tibbles, Thomas Henry, pseudonym Zylyff [[Space:The Ponca Chiefs, An Indian's Attempt to Appeal from the Tomahawk to the Courts|The Ponca Chiefs, An Indian's Attempt to Appeal From the Tomahawk to the Courts]] (Boston, Lockwood, Brooks and Company, 1879)
- In-line Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Tibbles|Tibbles]] Page 134</ref>
- Hathitrust: https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/100380524 (Full Text)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Native Americans Project WikiTree and Sarah Mason. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)