Date: 1704 to 1705
Profile manager: Rick Pierpont [send private message]
This page has been accessed 170 times.
The Private Journal of a Journey from Boston to New York in the Year 1704
Originally published under title: The journals of Madam Knight and the Rev. Mr. Buckingham, from the original manuscripts written in 1704 and 1710. New York, 1825.
- by Sarah Kemble Knight (1666-1727)
- edited by William Law Learned
- published by F.H. Little, Albany, 1865.
- published by The Academy Press, Norwich, CT, 1901.
- published by Small, Maynard & Company, Boston, 1920.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Knight'></span>Knight, Sarah Kemble. ''[[Space:The Private Journal of a Journey from Boston to New York in the Year 1704|The Private Journal of a Journey from Boston to New York in the Year 1704]]'' (F.H. Little, Albany, 1865)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Knight|Knight]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Also see:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.