The Promptorium Parvulorum, The First English-Latin Dictionary
Edited from the manuscript (by Anglicus Galfridus, fl. 1440) in the Chapter Library at Winchester, with introduction, notes, and glossaries.
- by Anthony Lawson Mayhew, M.A. (b.1842)
- published for the Early English Text Society by Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co., Ltd., Dryden House, 48 Gerrard Street, Soho, W., London, 1908. And by Henry Frowde, Oxford University Press, Amen Corner, E.C., London, 1908
- This is Vol. 102 of the Early English Text Society's "Extra Series".
- Source Example:
- <span id='Mayhew'></span>Mayhew, A.L., ''[[Space:The Promptorium Parvulorum, The First English-Latin Dictionary|The Promptorium Parvulorum, The First English-Latin Dictionary]]'' (Kegan Paul, Trench, Trubner & Co., Ltd., London, 1908)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Mayhew|Mayhew]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations: