The Register of the Great Seal of Scotland
Registrum Magni Sigilli Regum Scotorum : The register of the Great seal of Scotland, A.D. 1306-1668. The Register of the Great Seal is Scotland's oldest national record. The Act of Union in 1707 abolished the Great Seal of Scotland, afterwards, using simply The Great Seal.
Available on line at these locations:
- Hathitrust: All. Some not full view. Volume 9 is missing.
- Full View:
- Vol 1 (1306-1424)
- Vol 2 (1424-1513)
- Vol 3 (1513-1546)
- Vol 4 (1546-1580)
- Vol 5 (1580-1593)
- Vol 6 (1593-1608)
- Vol 7 (1609-1620)
- Vol 8 (1620-1633)
- Vol 11 (1660-1668)
- Wikimedia Commons >Wikimedia Commons contributors, "File:The Great Seal of Scotland under HM Elizabeth II.jpg," Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:The_Great_Seal_of_Scotland_under_HM_Elizabeth_II.jpg&oldid=366466646 (accessed October 19, 2019).
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)