Surnames/tags: Ryon Billings Warfield
The Ryon-Billings Colonial Ancestry
A Compilation of the Forebears of the Author and His Wife, Priscilla Alden Billings Ryon
- by William E. Ryon, Jr., 1900 - 1980
- published by Star Press, Winter Haven, Florida, 1969
- Sources used: page 59
Available online at these locations:
- https://catalog.hathitrust.org/Record/005694201 (Search only)
Table of Contents
- Introduction —Abbreviations, Coverage
- Chapter I— The Ryon Lineage
- And the Related Families — Roe, Warfield and Wilcox.
- Chapter II— The Billings Contemporary Generations
- And the Related Families — Newbury, Stark and Woodmansee.
- Chapter III — The Lynn Brown Lineage
- And the Related Families — Avery, Gorham, Holmes, Howland, Miner, Newhall, Palmer, Pendleton and Sturges.
- Chapter IV— The Williams Lineage
- And the Related Families — Denison, Gallup, Lake, Lay, Park, Randall, Thompson* and Wheeler.
- Chapter V — The Spalding Lineage
- And the Related Families — Bell and York.
- Chapter VI— The Billings Lineage
- And the Related Families — Acie, Alden, Allyn, Chesebrough, Collier, Comstock, Eastman, Gardiner, Geer, Lord, Prentice, Southworth, Stanton and Swan.
- Chapter VII— The Main Lineage
- And the Related Eggleston Family
- Chapter VIII —The Noyes Lineage
- And the Related Families — Babcock, Clark, Cobb, Coddington, Hallett, Hazard, Hinkley, Hubbard, Lawton, Sanford and Thompson.*
- Appendix A — Indians in New England
- Appendix B — Important Dates and Events Related to This Ancestry
- Appendix C —Mayflower and Denison Lines (Summaries)
- Index of Family Names
- * NOTE — The Thompsons in Chapter IV and VIII are, according to available information, different families.
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Ryon'></span>Ryon, William E. ''[[Space:The Ryon-Billings Colonial Ancestry|The Ryon-Billings Colonial Ancestry]]'' (Winter Haven, Florida, 1969), [ Page ].