Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Rick Pierpont [send private message]
This page has been accessed 1,080 times.
Other: Family Genealogies
The Scott Genealogy
Descendants of John Scott of Roxbury ...
- by Mary Lovering Holman (1868-1947) Live member of The New England Historic Genealogical Society
- published Harriett Grace Scott, Boston, Mass., 1919
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Other 'Scott' Books
- Memorials of the Family of Scott, of Scot's-hall, in the County of Kent
- Antiquity of the Name of Scott
Table of Contents
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Holman'></span>Holman, Mary. ''[[Space:The Scott Genealogy|The Scott Genealogy]]'' (Harriett Grace Scott, Boston, Mass., 1919)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
different Scott Lines, if you have the Scott sure name please do a DNA Test, it will make you proud, i did a y111 test family finder and MTFull Sequence there are many that have already tested but there are still brick wall's to overcome with the help of your results. I strongly suggest FTDNA they offer big bang for the buck , you can even download your dna raw data and upload to other data bases.