Location: Vineland, Cumberland, New Jersey, USA
The Vineland Historical Magazine
Devoted to History, Biography, Genealogy
- Vineland was founded in August 1861. The settlers living there prior to 1865 were from Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut. See Vol. 3, No. 2, Page 25-7 and Page 47
- edited by Frank D. Andrews
- published quarterly by The Vineland Historical and Antiquarian Society, Vineland, New Jersey.
- Citation Example:
- <span id='VHM'></span>''[[Space:The Vineland Historical Magazine|The Vineland Historical Magazine]]'' (The Vinland Historical and Antiquarian Society, Vineland, New Jersey)
- Footnote Example:
- <ref>[[#VHM|Vineland Historical Magazine]]: Page 121</ref>
- Vol. 1-3 Jan. 1916-
- Vol. 4-6
- Vol. 1-9 1916-1924
- Vol. 8 1923
- Vol. 10-42 1925-1958 Search Only
- Vol. 4,5,6 1919-1920-1921
- Vol. 7,8,9 1922-1923-1924
- Vol. 9 1924
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.