Surnames/tags: Yeamans Yeomans Youmans
The Yeamans-Yeomans-Youmans Genealogy
- by Grant Samuel Youmans.
- published by The Tuttle Publishing Company, Rutland, VT, 1946.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Youmans'></span>Youmans, Grant Samuel. ''[[Space:The Yeamans-Yeomans-Youmans Genealogy|The Yeamans-Yeomans-Youmans Genealogy]]'' (Tuttle Pub. Co., Rutland, VT, 1946)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Youmans|Youmans]]: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- I. Foreword
- II. Acknowledgements
- III. Our immigrant ancestors
- IV. The name--ancient and modern
- V. What is genealogy?
- VI. What is a family tree?
- VII. What is a pedigree?
- VIII. The title of "Baronet" and use of "Sir"
- IX. Double-dated records
- X. What are coats-of-arms?
- XI. Arms and armorial bearings
- XII. Immigrants (1650 to 1753) with known descendants in America
- XIII. Immigrants (1623-1775) without discovered descendants in America
- XIV. Immigrants and residents (1634 to 1767) in Barbados, Jamaica, Nevis and Antigua
- XV. Miscellaneous early records, wills, references from England
- XVI. Miscellaneous wills, references from Scotland
- XVII. Miscellaneous wills, communication from Ireland
- XVIII. Miscellaneous references from the New England colonies
- XIX. Miscellaneous references from the central colonies
- XX. Miscellaneous references from southern colonies
- XXI. Indexes