This Day In History - December 04
This page has been accessed 50 times.
<< December 3 ~ December 5 >>
- 1875: Boss Tweed escapes from prison
- 1905: Horton Mine fire in West Virginia
- 1795: Thomas Carlyle, Scottish historian and writer
- 1822: Frances Power Cobbe, Irish author, social reformer, anti-vivisection activist, and leading women's suffrage campaigner
- 1840: Crazy Horse, War leader of the Lakota
- 1858: Chester Greenwood, American inventor
- 1892: Fransisco Franco, Spanish dictator and general
- 1214: William I, King of Scotland
- 1260: Aymer de Valence, Bishop of Winchester
- 1679: Thomas Hobbes, English philosopher
- 1993: Frank Zappa, American musician, bandleader, songwriter, composer, recording engineer, record producer, and film director
Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments:
Login to post.
(Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)