Location: Tokoroa, Waikato, New Zealand
Surnames/tags: Cemeteries New_Zealand
Tokoroa cemetery is locked at night, it is opened between 6am and 7am in the morning. It is generally locked at 9pm; if there are people in the cemetery at that time the security company returns at a later hour.
- Find-a-Grave This has 999 entries
- BillionGraves This has 52 entries
- Council Cemetery database search
New Zealand Cemeteries Team
This page is maintained by the New Zealand Cemeteries Team, who are part of the Global Cemeteries Project (and the Oceania Cemeteries Team). The aim is is to document the final resting place of those buried in New Zealand, to ensure that each cemetery has its own free-space page, which is linked to the category structure for Global Cemeteries, and that those buried in them are also gathered in the correct category.
- As at 3 Feb 2019 there are 2 profiles listed on Wikitree for this cemetery, which is well short of the number of interments. Findagrave has 865 entries, and Billion Graves has 52.
- As at 10 May 2021 there are 21 profiles listed on WikiTree for this cemetery. FindAGrave has 999, and Billion Graves has 52.
The overall progress of this endeavour will be found on the NZ Cemeteries Team Progress page.