Surnames/tags: Tomhaggard Wexford Leinster
Profile manager: Ireland Project WikiTree [send private message]
This page has been accessed 25 times.
|Ireland||Main Wexford Page||Category for Tomhaggard Parish||Civil Parishes in County Wexford|
Part of the Ireland Project
- This information page for the Civil Parish contains a list of all the townlands in the parish and links to the category for the townland (if it has been created). There also may be notes about the individual townlands.
- This page is maintained by the County Wexford team
Tomhaggard Civil Parish
- Irish or Alternate Name: Teach Moshagard.
- Logainm Link: Tomhaggard Parish on Logainm.ie
- Barony: Bargy
- Province: Leinster
Population Centres of Tomhaggard Civil Parish
- Note: Population centres for this Parish are shown here. For a full list see Towns of County Wexford
- Irish or Alternate Name: Teach Moshagard.
- Map: Google Maps OpenStreetMap
The Townlands of Tomhaggard Civil Parish
- The townlands in Tomhaggard Parish (Teach Moshagard) are those taken from Tomhaggard Parish on Logainm.ie and validated against townlands on Townlands.ie, PlacenamesNI.org where appropriate, Griffiths valuations data and the 1901 and 1911 censuses. A link is provided in the notes for the 1901 and 1911 census. Please note that these may not always work if the townland was not available on the census in question. The census site may also substitute a similar name so be prepared for unexpected results!
- If the townland has a category it will be linked in the table below. If there is no link and you need the category please contact David to get the category created or put in a request for the category to be created. Alternatively, if you feel condifent to do so, see Townland Category Information Boxes below for how to create them yourself.
Townland Irish/Alternate name WikiTree Category Link Notes Ballagh Oileán an Bhealaigh 1901 Census, 1911 Census Ballagh Burrow Coinicéar an Bhealaigh 1901 Census, 1911 Census Bargy Droichead Ó Bairrche Category:Bargy Townland, Tomhaggard Parish, County Wexford 1901 Census, 1911 Census Cousinstown Baile Chúisín 1901 Census, 1911 Census Cross-scales Crois Chaoil 1901 Census, 1911 Census Genstown Baile Seint 1901 Census, 1911 Census Grayrobin Gráig Roibín 1901 Census, 1911 Census Knocks Na Cnoic 1901 Census, 1911 Census Littletown An Baile Beag 1901 Census, 1911 Census Moortown Great Baile na Móna Mór 1901 Census, 1911 Census Moortown Little Baile na Móna Beag 1901 Census, 1911 Census Mountpill Móin Phoill 1901 Census, 1911 Census Mountpill Burrow Coinicéar Mhóin Phoill 1901 Census, 1911 Census Oldtown An Seanbhaile 1901 Census, 1911 Census Pludboher Bóthar an Phluda 1901 Census, 1911 Census Tenacre Deich nAcra 1901 Census, 1911 Census Tilladavin Tulach Dhamháin 1901 Census, 1911 Census Tomhaggard Teach Moshagard 1901 Census, 1911 Census
- A list of external resources may be placed here
- Whilst care is taken to ensure links are not made to disreputable, phishing or other sites of doubtful integrity it is your responsibility to ensure that you are not going to such a site by clicking on one of the links below which may have been added after this page was created.
Townland Category Information Boxes
- For the full 'How to' on creating Irish location categories please read 'Creating Location Categories for Ireland'
- The pre-formatted line for each townland and the fully formatted CIB header can be seen below this page when in edit mode. Please ensure you have read the 'How to' before doing anything. Briefly, the pre-formatted line in the hidden text is used to replace the line above. The CIB text is pasted into the category which is created by clicking on the red category link.
- Information shown on this page may have been sourced from one or more of the following sources.
- Logainm.ie The Placenames Database of Ireland created by Fiontar & Scoil na Gaeilge in collaboration with The Placenames Branch (Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht).
- Placenamesni.org a UK Government website managed by the Information Unit of Land & Property Services (LPS) Agency, Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP)
- Griffiths Valuation AskAboutIreland.ie and the Cultural Heritage Project is an initiative of public libraries together with local museums and archives.
- Townlands.ie Irish Townlands derived from OpenStreetMap data under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL).
- Census of Ireland 1901/1911 and Census fragments and substitutes, 1821-51
- List of towns and villages in the Republic of Ireland and List of towns and villages in Northern Ireland
- General alphabetical index to townlands and towns, parishes and baronies of Ireland Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.