Surnames/tags: Donegal Ulster
|Main Donegal Page
|Towns & Villages
|Ulster Team page
|Baronies of County Donegal
|Donegal Registrar Districts
Part of the Ireland Project
About the towns lists
- Each town, city or population centre has a category and may or may not have its own information page. (Where the population centre is not in bold no category and/or information page has been created yet). Most towns and population centres will be found on the page for the Parish.
- The list below is not necessarily a complete list. See Wikipedia's List of towns and village in the Republic Of Ireland for further population centres in the Republic.
- The CIB text for Town categories (which includes all population centre types) for County Donegal should only be created by a member of the Irish Roots or Categorization Teams due to the requirement to determine the exact format of the category name.
Towns or Cities
- The Towns category (which includes all population centre types for which a category has been created except cities) can be found here.
- c = designated a city, t = designated a town
Villages, Hamlets and Other Population Centres
- h = designated a hamlet, v = designated a village, p = designated a population centre
- Towns page format version 4.1. Changed Electoral Divisions to show 1901 and 1911 names..