The barque Trafalgar made numerous voyages to the Australian Colonies in the 19th Century
- London - Port Adelaide, South Australia 3 March 1847 ➜ 30 June 1847
- Gravesend - Port Adelaide, South Australia 3 October 1848 ➜ 16 January 1849
- Plymouth - Port Adelaide 15 December 1849 ➜ 29 March 1850
- Plymouth - Port Jackson, New South Wales 28 October 1852 - 10 March 1853 (Captain Richardson)
- London - Port Adelaide, South Australia 5 March 1854 ➜ 27 June 1854 (Captain Richardson)
- numerous nodes from the Passengers in History website, An initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/937697 , http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/1003006 & http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/937702
- SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. ARRIVALS. from The Sydney Morning Herald (NSW : 1842 - 1954) of Wednesday 23 February 1853, Page 2. first accessed online on the 9th of March 2020 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/12943873?
- NRS5316/4_4790/Trafalgar_10 Mar 1853/ from the Assisted Immigrants (digital) Shipping Lists on the New South Wales State Archives and Records website at: http://indexes.records.nsw.gov.au/ebook/list.aspx?series=NRS5316&item=4_4790&ship=Trafalgar
- barque Trafalgar, 717 tons, Captain George Richardson, from London / Plymouth 6th March 1854, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 28th June 1854. transcribed and submitted to TheShipsList by Robert Janmaat. at: http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/australia/trafalgar1854.shtml
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)