Location: Port Isaac [uncertain]
John Watts Trevan wrote his Summary Memoirs of the Parish of Endellion Prior to the year 1834, in about 1834. The memoirs, published by the Port Isaac Local History Group in 2010, contain much useful information about the parish at that time. Of particular use for genealogists is the list Trevan wrote of people in Port Isaac, with short descriptions.
The purpose of this page is to try to link individual profiles with the text in the book.
- Bate, Jane, née Hicks, wife of William Bate mason
- Bate, John, tailor and publican at the Bristol Inn (aka the Mote Inn), brother of William Bate the mason, husband of Mary Bate, née Hodge
- Bate, Mary, née Hodge, innkeeper at Bristol Inn, wife of John Bate
- Bate, William, mason, husband of Jane Bate
- Mitchell, Caroline, née Mutton, wife of Stephen Mitchell seaman
- Mitchell, Mary, née Bishop, wife of Stephen Mitchell fisherman
- Mitchell, Stephen, fisherman, husband of Mary Mitchell
- Mitchell, Stephen, seaman, son of Stephen and Mary Mitchell, husband of Caroline Mutton
- Philp, Richard, agricultural labourer