Surnames/tags: Troxel Troxell
Clark, Brenda, The Troxell Family, US/CAN 929.273 B759 cb; TN 763255. Undated typescript (but includes a reference made to an upcoming, 1996 Troxel family reunion in Jellico, Tennessee.)
- Family Search (full view)
This typescript includes extracts and even full copies of:
- Richard M. Troxel, Troxel Trails
- Early in the typescript, the author included a copy of just the section about Jacob’s pedigree.
- Later, the author included photostats of Section 2 of his book, starting on his page 221. This starts the line of Jacob Troxel. Section 1 apparently, dealt with the generations from the emigrating ancestor through Jacob’s likely parents. This “section 2” also includes:
- Copy of a 1935 letter from the VA to one Mrs. Alexander Graff concerning Jacob’s military service during the Rev. War. (probably drawing from Jacob Troxel’s pension application and related files.)
- Copy of a 1965 article by Mrs. Esther Sanderson, called “Profiles in Courage” published in Neighborly Notes that is an biography of sorts of Thomas H. Troxel. (typescript and photostat of actual article)
- A numbered descendancy from Jacob and his purported brothers.
- A 1969 letter from Thomas H Troxel to Mrs. Baker; he adds “Indian Chief” to his signature
- Many pages of what looks like FamilyTreemaker-generated pedigree pages
- Entire photostat of Legion of the Lost Mines, by Thomas H. Troxel.