Location: Butte, Montana
|Name||Relation||Sex||Born||Age||Condition||Years Married||Birthplace||Immigration Year||No.years in US||Occupation|
|Daniel McCarthy||head||M||Apr 1855||45||Married||21||Ireland||1873||27||miner copper|
|Nora McCarthy||wife||F||Aug 1858||41||Married||21||Ireland||1880||20|
|Daniel McCarthy||son||M||Jan 1880||20||Single||Ireland||1880||20||miner copper|
|William McCarthy||son||M||Sep 1887||12||Single||Nevada||at school|
|Frank McCarthy||son||M||Jun 1889||11||Single||Nevada||at school|
- Nora (Wife of Head): Mother of 5 children, of whom 3 (still) living.
- House was rented (vs. owned).
- "United States Census, 1900," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:S3HT-6Q3S-BD8?cc=1325221&wc=9B7M-BZ1%3A1031108501%2C1031967301%2C1032045601 : 5 August 2014), Montana > Silver Bow > ED 109 Butte city Ward 3 > image 7 of 19; citing NARA microfilm publication T623 (Washington, D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, n.d.).
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)