US Southern Colonies Project | Teams
US Southern Colonies Teams
The following outline of the US Southern Colonies Project's Teams is provided as a navigation tool to easily find the Team you're looking for. Project roles are defined here. The project account is WikiTree-24. The project's co-leaders are Darlene Athey Hill and Scott McClain.
Managed Profiles Teams
- Managed Profiles Teams look after project-managed (PMP) and project-protected (PPP) profiles.
- Project Coordinator: Ken Spratlin
- Colonial Teams focus on the pre-1776 profiles of the everyday men and women born and living in the colonies.
- Project Coordinator is Sandy Patak
- Province of Maryland Team, Team Leader: Jack Day
- Colony of Virginia Team (post-1624-1776), Team Leader: William Foster
- Jamestown Team (pre-1625), Team Leader: Mary Richardson
- Carolina Team (pre-1712), Team Leader: Mary Richardson
- Province of North Carolina Team (1712-1776), Team Leader: Mary Richardson
- Province of South Carolina Team (1712-1776), Team Leader: Mary Richardson
- Province of Georgia Team, Team Leader: Sandy Patak
Profile Improvement Teams
- Profile Improvement Teams cover all aspects of profile improvements from Data Doctors to Sourcing of unsourced profiles.
- Project Coordinator is Darlene Athey Hill
- Arborists Team - Seeks out and merges duplicate profiles.
Team Leader: Shirley Dalton
- Bio Builders Team - Cleans up biography and sources sections and develops interesting, well-written, sourced biographies for profiles using inline sourcing.
Team Leader: Beth Stephenson
- Categories Team - Works with the Categorization Project to maintain categories relating to US Southern Colonies (to 1776).
Team Leader: Ken Spratlin
- Connectors Team - Connects up the loose profiles or branches to our global family WikiTree.
Team Leader: Sandy (Craig) Patak
- Data Doctors Team - Improves the profiles within the Southern Colonies Project by reviewing the suggestion lists and completing the appropriate actions as a Data Doctor.
Team Leader: None. If you are interested in leading this team, please contact Darlene Athey Hill
- Sourcerers Team - Finds and adds sources for profiles.
Team Leader: Laura DeSpain
- Membership Team members act as the greeters to the project, welcoming people into the Google group, introducing them to the Team Leaders, and organizing competitions and events to encourage collaboration and participation in the project.
- Project Coordinator: Mary Richardson
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Scott McClain, Sandy Patak, Darlene Athey-Hill, David Douglass, and US Southern Colonies Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)