The goal of this project is to find ancestors of my great grandparents, Jaroslaw Baziluk, born in Grodno, Russia, and Catherine "Kate" Lukeria Kozepekia, born in Russia. I'm not 100% certain of my Great Grandmother's original name and her first name is spelled with a "C" and "K". I've seen Glukeria as well and a family obituary listed a different last name of Kaczynski. I don't think they knew because my family never spoke of the family history. I was told my Great Grandfather died when my Grandfather was 6 years old, which I found was not true, so family drama as most families have.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Jennifer Caine.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Find Jaroslaw's parents and any siblings
- Find Catherine's accurate name at birth
- Find Catherine's parents and any siblings
- My Gedmatch number is A221965.
Will you join me? Please post a comment here on this page, in G2G using the project tag, or send me a private message. Thanks!
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)