Surnames/tags: Whaling Whalers
This is where we put all the stuff we've got for a Project.
- Anne's Links:
- Biographies of people living in or visiting Bass Strait to 1850 Invaluable blog by historian Julie Gough.
- Trans Tasman Stories, Australian Aborigines in New Zealand, sealing and shore whaling by Nigel Prickett Auckland War Memorial Museum, Auckland, New Zealand email@example.com
- Companion to Tasmanian History - Tyerelore Culture by Greg Lehman
- Mysteries of Karta, (aka Kangaroo Island) Creation, Colonisers and Crusoes by Gordon Copland Department of Archaeology, Flinders University
- A Critical Edition of William Cawthorne's The Kangaroo Islanders June 2003 Rick Hosking MA BA (Hons) Dip Ed, Dept of English, University of Adelaide
- Centre for Indigenous Family History Studies
- Forebears My personal blog.
- The Bay Whalers book by Nash, M. (2003). The Bay Whalers: Tasmania's Shore-based Whaling Industry. Navarine Publishing, Canberra, can be downloaded as a pdf at this address
- History of Shore-based Whaling Parks and Wildlife Service, Tasmania] Good photos.
- Valerie's Links:
- Page: Bass Strait Sealers (looking for biographies of sealers active in Bass Strait & NZ)
- Page: notes as a timeline Whaling Stations and Sealers' Camps in Coastal New Zealand
- Category : New Zealand Sealers and Whalers
- ship: Brittania 1792
- ship: Endeavour
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)