Location: Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia
Surnames/tags: Mining_Disasters West Virginia Disasters
Contact: United States Mining Disasters
History and Circumstances
- Date: 20 May 1918
- Location: Charleston, West Virginia
- Victims: 13 deaths
- Cause: Coal mine fire
Results and Findings
To Create the Category
- To create the category for this Disaster, please add [[Category:Villa Mine Disaster, Charleston, West Virginia, 1918]] at the top of this page. When the category link shows up red at the bottom of the profile, click it to add the parent categories [[Category:West Virginia, Mining Disasters]] and [[Category:Charleston, West Virginia]]. Please remove these category instructions after the category has been added.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)