Profile manager: William Ross [send private message]
This page has been accessed 31 times.
wdr3 tools page and ad hoc usability hub
An archive of reusable content blocks curated by William Ross III.
- Profile picture Ruth Geraldine Wilson (1894-1923), younger sister of my maternal grandfather Roy Renwick Wilson (1891-1934). Ruth died in 1923 at age 28 years of appendicitis and pneumonia and left behind an infant son.
- Ruth's father Jerome Wilson (1849-1926) died in 1926 at age 77 years of kidney disease and left behind his wife and unmarried son.
- Ruth's mother Lettie Wilson (1868-1929) died in 1929 at age 60 years and left behind her married son and an infant granddaughter.
- Ruth's brother Roy Wilson, my grandfather, died in 1934 at age 43 years of a heart attack and left behind his wife with two daughters ages 3 and 5 years.
- UK Geograph photos of Durness Parish
- DGT-family-archive (under construction)
- About Pictou County - Set off from the District of Colchester, 1792, and administered as the District of Pictou (within Halifax County) until 1835, https://archives.novascotia.ca/maps/county, accessed 1 January 2023. [version 1, posted 14 january 2023]
- next block
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.