Surnames/tags: SOURCERERS CONNECTORS DATA_DOCTORS
Wales County Teams | Wales and County Statistics Page
Welcome to the Wales Statistics page.
Here you will find the current numbers for Unsourced & Unconnected profiles, plus Database Suggestions and 'Unknowns' for each county and the total for Wales. The purpose of this page is to have all the figures in one place, so that when you are working across counties, you can see exactly what impact you are all having on the numbers. You can also choose a county you wish to work on by clicking the links in the tables.
Wales Maintenance Categories. These categories are very useful for when you identify an issue with a profile but don't have time to deal with it immediately. They also make a great work lists if you have some time to spare to improve our profiles. I'll update the stats weekly for now. Don't be discouraged if the figures go up. These categories are new at County level and we want to actively encourage people to use them as ultimately it will help us decide where to focus our efforts.
Let's work together to get those figures down!
Thank you to all who sourced, connected and corrected last week.
The Wales Data Doctors Team Page has some really helpful information to get you started on working on the Suggestions. Please check it out if you are new to this or need a refresher. At the bottom of this page are links to other useful resources.
Figures for the whole of Wales
Figures by County
Project Coordinator for Counties: Hilary Gadsby
Wales Maintenance Categories
- Wales Bio Builders Team Page
- Wales Categories Team Page
- Wales Connectors Team Page | Connectors Project
- Wales Data Doctors Team Page | Data Doctors Project
- Wales Gedcom Team Page
- Wales Soucerers Team Page | Sourcerers Challenge
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Wales Project WikiTree and Jutta Beer. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)