Surnames/tags: Wales Welsh
This page is for members of the Wales Project to keep track of their research interests.
Members, beside your name below, please keep track of what you're currently working on for this project. This is both for your own reference, and to aid collaboration among the project participants.
This list is in ALPHA order
- Maria Maxwell - Wales Project Co-Leader
- Stuart Awbrey - Wales
Sub Project Coordinators
- Vic Watt - Coordinating the Cymru Welsh Royals and Aristocrats 742-1535 Project
- Stan Baldwin - England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
- Stuart Beavis - Wales
- Jayzen Bennetts - Scotland, England and Wales
- Lynn Bezio - Wales
- Joanna Bourne - I am researching England and Wales: The Thomas line in Glamorgan, Wakes and the Smith/Morris families from London.
- Nathan Bowen - Wales
- James Box - Wales
- Allison Bradbury - Wales
- Mike Brown - Wales
- Christopher Brownbridge - England and Wales
- Roberta Burnett - Scotland and Wales
- TC -
- Dave Catleugh - England, Scotland, Wales and Irish Roots
- Michele Camera - Like many other Americans, I have a mixture of ancestors from all over Europe but for this project I'll be working on England, Wales and Ireland. For my husband, I'll also be working on Scotland.
- Jules Charman - Wales
- Erin Cole - Descended from one, descended from all it would appear! I plan to start with Llywelyn the Great and move through my connections to and from him.
- Kimberly Cooper - England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
- Gina Cope - One name Study for Cope across whole UK. Current focus is England & Wales
- Seth Cress - Scotland and Wales
- Byron Davies - Wales
- Norm Davis - Scotland and Wales
- Jack Day - Wales -- My ancestor Sampson Waring of Shrewsbury has an ancestry that goes on and on, much of it in Wales. I'm working back to document his ancestors, profile by profile, via my Sampson Waring Ahnentafel. Learning more about them means learning everything I can about Wales as well, from history to spelling and pronunciation!
- Emma Dissington - England, Scotland and Wales.
- Jerry Dolman - England - Somerset and Wales.
- Sandi Dreer - Wales: Weaver (Radnorshire), Havard (Glamorgan), Nash (Pembrokeshire), Owen (Pembrokeshire).
- Janice Duba - Wales
- Sarah Dunn - Wales
- Mark Edrys - Wales
- Sandra Elkins - Wales
- Lisa Elliott - Scotland and Wales
- Kelsi England - England, Wales and Irish Roots.
- Victoria Gilbert - Wales and Scotland
- Jo Gill - Gill family from Glenmorgan; Abbw Vale, Monmouthshire.
- Beth Glasscock - Wales, Cymru and Scottish Clans
- Jessie Gregor - England, Scotland and Wales
- Addison Griffith - Wales
- Lizzie Griffiths - Wales
- K Guerra - Scotland, Wales and Ireland
- Mark Gunter - England and Wales.
- Lori Harlan - England and Wales
- Lin Harper - England, Scotland, Wales and Irish Roots
- K Heenan-Davies- Wales
- Robin (Dudgeon) Helstrom - All parts of UK. My Wales interests are in Montgomeryshire and Flintshire following the Tilsley and assoc. families. A bunch of Vicars of Llandinam.
- Patricia Hickin - England, Scotland, Wales, Irish Roots and Scots-Irish Ulster Scots
- Natalie Hirons - Scotland and Wales
- RIchard Hodges - England and Wales
- Troy Holland - England and Wales.
- David Hughey -
- Allison Hunter Hill -
- Graham Irwin - England Wales and Ireland.
- Patricia Johns - Wales
- Andrew Kemp - All parts of UK - particularly Kemp/e/f/s/t & Camp/e profiles
- Michael Keppel-Jones - All parts of UK
- Dee Kermode - Scotland, Wales and Irish Roots
- Diana King - Scotland, Wales and Irish Roots.
- James (Jim) Kitchen - Wales- Primary interest in Wales
- Teresa Langford - England and Wales
- Lucy Lavelle - Cardiff
- David (Meredith) Loring - Connecting my real family with my adopted family. I am sure there is a connection there somewhere. Both sides have branches in Monmouthshire and Herefordshire.
- Sharyn Lunn - England, Wales and Scotland
- Colin Madge -Monmouthshire
- Anonymous Martin - England, Scotland Wales and Irish Roots.
- Ben Maynard - England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
- Greg McGill - Scotland, Wales and Irish Roots.
- DaLynda McGinnes - Wales
- Jeff McGrew - My paternal great grandmother immigrated to Ohio from Glamorgan, Swansea, Wales with brother and sister (Bevan).
- Sheryl Moore - leading Wales Mining Disasters subproject; some maternal line lived and worked in Monmouthshire
- Corinne Morris - Zero proven Welsh ancestors but interested to help out here! Welsh speaker. Let me know what help you need.
- Lynden Castle Rodriguez - Wales
- Anne Rees - Wales. I am interested in the Perrot family of South and West Wales, Camarthenshire and Pembrokeshire in particular. The family's origins and further peregrinations to all quarters of the globe are fascinating.
- David Roberts-Jones - Scotland and Wales
- Suzanne Rodecker- England, Scotland, Wales and Irish Roots.
- Sandra Ruffle - England, Scotland and Wales
- Stef Railey - England, Scotland, Wales and Irish Roots.
- Betty Sambrook - Wales, England and Scotland
- Cassandra Scott -Montgomeryshire
- Liz Shifflett - England, Wales and Cymru Royals.
- Gail Smith - England, Scotland Wales and Irish Roots.
- Zachary Smith - England, Scotland, Wales and Irish Roots.
- Chet Snow - England, Scotland and Wales
- Melinda Squire - England (especially the South west counties) and Wales.
- Vikie Stoltz -Breconshire
- Doug Straiton -Ex Project Co-Leader
- Barry Sweetman - Wales and Irish Roots.
- Meredith Tanner - Primary interest is the line of descent from Dafydd Gam to the Gaines family of Virginia, with secondary interest in Welsh Tanners. Breconshire, Carmarthenshire, Monmouthshire mostly.
- Tony Tarrant - Wales is where my oldest known ancestors are from, through my 2nd great grandfather, Charles Augustine Baker Gabb, a New Zealand immigrant from Abergavenny, so I am interested in the Baker Gabb family and their connections, including the family's descent from Owain Glyndwr's daughter Elizabeth and the work done by Peter Bartrum and others on these ancestors.
- Katrina Turner - My maternal Grandfather was from North Wales. Attempting to trace his father's line [Evans] and his mother's line [Marsden]
- Dale Lynn Thomas - Wales and Ireland
- Gillian Thomas - Walter family of Piercefield, Monmouthshire, and surname Thomas for the Thomas Name Study.
- Billy Wallace -
- Chris Walters - Scotland, Wales and Ireland
- John Whitcombe - Wales
- Martin White -
- Mitchell Wilcox -
- BobbieRae Young - Scotland and Wales
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 15 Feb 2019 at 01:55 GMT Steven Potter wrote:
https://biography.wales/article/s-BEVA-HOP-1765 Would like to get him in the Wales project, assigned as a notable, and look into protection for his page once it is complete.
On 14 Nov 2018 at 18:57 GMT Scott Anderson wrote:
On 12 Jul 2018 at 01:27 GMT Anonymous Bowling wrote:
On 17 Aug 2017 at 15:47 GMT Lori Harlan wrote: