Location: Fulham Road, London, England, United Kingdom.
War Seal Mansions, Fulham Road, London started in 1917 and completed 1923. Built for disabled veterans by theatre and cinema impresario Sir Oswald Stoll (who also built and owned the London Coliseum), this large block of flats on three sides of a central garden square contained on-site medical and rehabilitation treatment facilities for the tenants. A mosaic of the War Seal emblem is featured on the facade of War Seal Mansions. Stoll raised funds partly from the sale of halfpenny ‘War Seal’ tokens at his cinemas and theatres during the war years.