Location: Watchtower Farms Cemetery, Wallkill, Shawangunk, Ulster, New York, United States
Surnames/tags: Cemeterist New_York_Cemeteries Jehovahs_Witnesses
Watchtower Farms Cemetery
- Watchtower Farms Cemetery Category for profiles of those buried here.
- WikiTree Profiles that link to this page.
This cemetery is also part of the Jehovah's Witnesses Project.
- Cemetery name: Watchtower Farms Cemetery
- Address: Red Mills Road, Walkill, Ulster, New York 12589 USA
- GPS Coordinates: 41.644241 -74.244323
- Information: This is on private property owned by the Watchtower & Bible Tract Society aka Jehovah's Witnesses
- Earliest headstone: 1965 - Giovanni DeCecca
- Latest headstone: 2016 - Adeline Wilkie and Melita Jaracz
FindAGrave - 216 Memorials. They are listed in the cross-reference spreadsheet for this cemetery. Please note there are only about 22 headstones photographed there, so this list of memorials is speculative.
Past presidents of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
- Nathan Homer Knorr (1905-1977)
- Frederick William Franz (1893-1992)
- Milton George Henschel (1920-2003)
Members of the Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society
- Carey Walter Barber (1905-2007)
- John "Jack" Barr
- Lloyd Barry
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Azure Robinson and Summer Seely. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)