upload image

Wattisham Strict Baptist Chapel

Privacy Level: Open (White)
Date: 1763 [unknown]
Location: Wattishammap
Surname/tag: Church, Chapel, Baptist, Meeting_House
This page has been accessed 109 times.

The congregation was founded in 1763. Its first purpose-built chapel at Wattisham was completed in the 1780s. It was replaced with the current brick building in 1825. It is a grade II listed building.





Collaboration
  • Login to edit this profile and add images.
  • Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
  • Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)


Comments

Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.