Surnames/tags: weld_County Colorado
This page has been accessed 74 times.
Welcome to Weld County, Colorado!
*Coordinator - Mary Richardson and Carole Taylor
- Title: MONUMENT UNVEILED AT ST. VRAIN THURSDAY BY PATRIOTIC WOMEN.
- Daughters of the American Revolution Centennial Chapter
- When: 29 Jun 1911.
- Source: 
- Indiana Sopris-Cushman 1st Teacher
- Honorable Richard Sopris Mayor
- "f-a-g has 42 matching cemeteries
- wikitree has only Subcategories (19)
- Camfield Hotel 1937-1939
- Colorado Historic Nnewspapers.org
Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
Contact the Profile Managers privately:
Carole Taylor and Mary Richardson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments:
Login to post.
(Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)