Location: Western Australia
Surnames/tags: Wellington_District Pioneers Area_Tree
Wellington Land District is a land district (cadastral division) of Western Australia, located within the South-West Land Division on the state's west coast. It spans roughly 32°56'S - 33°40'S in latitude and 115°25'E - 116°50'E in longitude.
Wikipedia, accessed 7 Jan 2020.
Location and features - W®
The District is located on the Indian Ocean, west coast, roughly centred on the city of Bunbury and extending north to Yarloop, east to Darkan and south to just past both Capel and Donnybrook.
- Wellington Land District, Western Australia
- Arthur Wellesley KG GCB (1769 - 1852) - 1st Duke of Wellington
- The original Wellington County, was named after the Duke, but the counties soon became Land Districts as the land was surveyed, and the maps were drawn showing the extent, and location of the farms and properties
- Old Picton Church Bunbury - Saint Mark's Church, Picton.
- Australind Cemetery - Find A Grave: Australind Pioneer Cemetery - with photos
- Picton Cemetery - Old Picton Church Bunbury - Saint Mark's Church, Picton.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)