Records indicate that a wooden 2 ½ story structure preceded a brick 2 ½ story building on this site in 1897. The John Kalb Barbershop was here by the 1900's and the Voegele’s utilized the building by 1911. One of the few known tenants was Knauber's Barber Shop in 1949.
|South side of West Main. 32 Through 44|
Traveling East on West Main Street on the south side is 36 west Main street
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)