Here are the profiles Wheels Flood is currently working on. Can you help?
- Carriage makers played an important part in Bendigo’s history and the development of the region in the late C19th & early C20th.
- Exhibitors would showcase their products at the Bendigo Agriculture Society’s annual show.
- Other makers: Scholten and Marsh, the Rolling Stock Company, Donnellan’s and Pickle’s. Wes Hammill, Bruechert, Cavagna,, Hogan and Brown.
- 1862 - who established first?
- Bendigo Spring Show. Bendigo Ag & Hort Show 1894. Messrs. E. Flood & Sons Wagons, buggies, coaches.