Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Susan Hughes [send private message]
This page has been accessed 40 times.
Who's Who in Pennsylvania
- a biographical dictionary of contemporaries
- Second edition
- by John William Leonard, 1849 -1932
- published by L. R. Hammersly & Company, New York, 1908
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- ''[[Space: Who's Who in Pennsylvania| Who's Who in Pennsylvania]]'' (L. R. Hammersly & Company, New York, 1908)
- <ref>[[#Leonard|Who's Who in Pennsylvania]]</ref>
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.