Location: Surry, Virginia
Surname/tag: USBH, Slave_Owners, Surry_County_Virginia
Will Date: 8 November, 1745
Probate: Recorded 16 April, 1746; Surry County Court, Book 3, Page 524-526 
In the name of God Amen, I, William Heath of the County of Surry being sick in body but of sound and perfect & disposing mind and memory blessed be God do this eighth day of November in the year of our Lord Christ one thousand and seven hundred & forty five make and publish this my Last Will and Testament in manner following viz.
- IMPRIMIS I give unto my grandson John Heath the son of Abraham Heath, deceased the plantation & land which I have at a place called Pigeon Swamp in the County aforesaid containing one hundred forty five acres more or less which I purchased of Thomas Hamblin & to the heirs of his body lawfully begotten and in case my said grandson should die without such issue I devise the remainder of the said land to John Heath & his heirs & assigns forever.
- ITEM: I give unto devise to my said grandson one fixed gun which his father has possessed in his lifetime --
- ITEM: I give unto my son John Heath one parcel or tract of Land in Pigeon Swamp containing two hundred eighty five acres & to his heirs and assigns forever --
- ITEM: I give unto my daughter Mary Heath two Negro girls called Pat and Poll as her proper slaves --
- ITEM: I give unto my said daughter Mary one feather bed and boulster, one rug & one pair of sheets, also two pewter dishes, two basins & six plates & one side saddle & bridle and one gold ring of twenty shillings value --
- ITEM: I give unto my daughter Rebecca Heath one Negro woman named Jenny as her proper slave & one feather bed & boulster, one rug, and one pair of sheets, also two pewter dishes and two basins & six plates & one side saddle and bridle & one black leather trunk and one gold ring of twenty shillings value and one oval table after my wifes death --
- ITEM: I give unto my wife one Negro woman named Hannah as her proper slave also the labour of one Negro man named Will during her life or widowhood and after her death, I devise the Negro Will unto to my son Thomas Heath as his proper slave --
- ITEM: I give unto my daughter Sarah wife of Peter Tatum fifty two shillings and one gold ring of twelve shillings value --
- ITEM: I give unto my daughter Elizabeth wife of Roger Taylor one gold ring of twenty shillings value --
- ITEM: I give unto my granddaughter Sarah, daughter of Adam Heath one gold ring of twenty shillings value --
- ITEM: I give unto my son William Heath two cows and for as much as I have more estate than is sufficient to pay all debts due from the same my desire therefore is that my estate may not be appraised nor my executrix obliged to give bond for her faithful administration one the same --
- ITEM: All the rest & residue of my goods chattels & personal estate of what nature soever, I give to my said wife Elizabeth whom I make and ordain sole executrix of this my Last Will & Testament. In witness whereof I the said William Heath have to this my Last Will and Testament set my hand & seal the day & year aforementioned.
- William M Heath (seal)
- Signed Sealed & Published by the said William Heath as & for his last Will & Testament in the presence of us