Location: Wroughton, Wiltshire
Surnames/tags: Richman Webb Richmond
In the name of gode amen the yere of oure lorde god mt vC and oon the xxviij day of March [28 Mar 1501] I William Richeman otherwise callid William Webbe in hole and stedfast mynde make this my testament and last will FFirst I bequeth my soule unto almighty Jhn to oure lady his blessed moder and to all the blessed company in hevyn and my body to be buried in the Pwissh church of Elyndon Item I bequeth to the high aut [Altar] of the same church x s Item to the Cathedrall church of Sars [Sarum] xij d Item to the pwissh church aforesaid a pare of Vestments prc iij li vj s viij d and a cape of Saten of .. Item to the lyhts of the same church xx shepe and to the repition of the bells xij d Item I will that ther be an honest prest syngyng for me in the pissh church of Elyndon the terme of iiij yere to pray for me and for all exsten [christian] soules and he to have for his salary every yere v li vj s viij d Item I bequeth to every of my godchildren ij shepe Item I bequeith to Johenne my wif xx li and iiij C  shepe and if she mary I will she have but iij C  shepe Item I bequeith to Thomas my son xl shepe Item to Richard my elder son xl shepe Item I bequeith to William my elder son xx li and CC  shepe Item to Richard my yongest son xx li and iij C  shepe Item to Henry my son xx li and ij C  shepe Item to Cristofer my son xx xx li and ij C  shepe Item to William my yongest son xx li and ij C  shepe Item to Alise my doughter x marks Item to Agnes my doughter xl shepe The Residue of all my goods and Cattalis not bequested my detts abd bequests truely content and paid / I geve it to Johanne my wif And to my children not maried equally to be devyded by thwene And if it fortune any of them to decesse then ther ptie to be devided among them that liveth and I will that Thomas Richard and Richard my sonnes be myn executours pformyng this my last will for my soule helth and I desire and make William Wroughton gentilman overseer of this testament and he to have for his labor x? s and an hors..e / this witnessith George Banke Vicare of Elyndon aforesaid Richard FFe..e John Peris Robert Cole with other the yere and day abovesaid
.. xxiiij die mensis Aprilis AD Millimo Quingentesimo secundo [24 Apr 1502] …
- ↑ Will of William Richeman otherwise called William Webbe of Elyndun Wiltshire. 24 April 1502. PROB 11/13/196. The National Archives, Kew.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)