Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Rick Pierpont [send private message]
This page has been accessed 608 times.
Other: Family Genealogies
Willard Genealogy, Sequel to Willard Memoir
From materials gathered chiefly by Joseph Willard (1798-1865) and Charles Wilkes Walker (1849-1927).
- edited by Charles Henry Pope (1841-1918)
- published The Willard Family Association, Boston, Mass., 1915
- 768 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- The twins born in 1887 were a son and a daughter (not two daughters): John Legate Willard and Emilie Zelta Willard.
- Frederick Willard b. 1884 was Frederick Dustin Willard (not Dudley).
- Frederick Willard b.1853 and Julia Hall Dustin Willard b.1853, were not born in 1855.
- No other errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Pope'></span>Pope, Charles Henry. ''[[Space:Willard Genealogy, Sequel to Willard Memoir|Willard Genealogy, Sequel to Willard Memoir]]'' (Willard Family Assoc., Boston, Mass., 1915) [ Page ].
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.