Location: Richmond, Virginia
- Virginia. - In The Clerk's Office of Which the Chancery Court of the City of Richmond, the 1st day of January, 1891.
- William A, Bohannon and wife, V. G. Bohannon …………Plaintiffs. Against
- B. W. Richardson, exor. of Thos. T. Giles and Samuel A. Robinson, Lizzie P. Robinson, his wife, Peyton G Halyburton, Amanda Thompson and —-Thompson, her husband, Chas. Ross Tabb, May Bolling Tabb, Jno. M. Moody, and William Mason Moody and als……….Defendants.
- The objects of the suit are, among others,
- 1st: To ascertain what amount is due by Thomas T Giles’ estate and Leigh R. Page to the children and heirs of Thos. Bolling Tabb and their assigns and to the devisees of Mary T Ross or their assigns on account of certain rents collected, and on account for certain money collected from the City of Richmond, and to have decrees in favor of said children and their assigns accordingly.
- 2nd: To litigate and determine as between the children and the widow of J. F. Ross Tabb, to wit Amanda Thompson, Chas. Ross Tabb and Mary Bolling Tabb, of the one part, and Annie G Lockhart, of the other part, as to the ownership of the property in the amended and supplemental bill mentioned.
- 3rd: To settle all questions between the heirs and divisees of Thos. T Giles, and Leigh R. Page, of the one part, and the children of Thos. B. Tabb, and their assigns, and the devisees of Mary T Ross or their assigns of the other part, as a certain property in the county of Henrico and the city of Richmond on the account….
- An affidavit having been made and filed that Samuel A Robinson, Lizzie P Robinson his wife, Peyton G Halyburton her husband Amanda Thompson and …..Thompson, her husband, Charles Ross Tabb, Mary Bolling Tabb, Jno M Moody and William Mason Moody, are non-residents of this state, and that the personal representatives of Steven Cocke and W. L. Harris, here within fifteen days after the due publication of this order and do what is necessary to protect their interest herein.
- A Copy - Teste,
M. Conner, p. q.
- Chancery Court Records, City of Richmond, William A. Bohannan & wife, V.G. Bohannan v. Chas Ross Tabb, et al, Ended File no. 702/Box 702, Circuit Court City of Richmond, Virginia.