Location: Mabuoy, Lissan, Magherafelt, County Londonderry, Ireland
This page is for the family of William Wylie of Mabuoy, Lissan, County Londonderry who emigrated to the United States in 1891.
Passenger log (all on same ticket). Canadian, departs Londonderry on 3 Apr 1891, arrives Philadelphia, PA. 
- William Wylie (40)
- Nancy Wylie (40)
- William John Wylie (9)
- Annie Wylie (11)
Passenger log (all three on the same ticket). State of Georgia departs Londonderry on 23 May 1891, arrives New York: 
- Andrew Wylie (18)
- Alex Wylie (17)
- Susana (11)
- William 1846-1925.
- Nancy 1846-1895.
- Rose Ann 1870-1937 -- this is Andrew's wife.
- Susan 1788-1904.
- Andrew 1873-1942.
- Annie 1897-1961.
Birth records to these parents
- Unknown Female Wylie, 8 Jan 1871
- Unknown Male Wylie, 27 Apr 1874 - Wylie-2139 Alexander. His death certificate matches the exact birth date.
- Susan Wylie, 25 Jun 1877 - Wylie-2137 - matching Susana on passenger log.
- Nancy Wylie, 17 Apr 1879 - Wylie-2136 - matching Annie on passenger log.
- Wiliam Wylie, 25 Aug 1881 - Wylie-2138 - matching William John on passenger log.
The Unknown Female 1871 birth is presumed to be Rachel since the age is correct for her age at death; and it is the wrong sex for Andrew.
No birth record found for Andrew, but he is on the headstone. I've checked all the Wiley/Willey/Wylie births at SR Magherafelt for 1870-1874 and no match. Maybe it was unregistered or severely misspelt.
Maybe significant that the date is 8 Jan, the same as Rachel?
- ↑ Ancestry Record 2997 #39160358 Source: Ancestry.com. UK and Ireland, Outward Passenger Lists, 1890-1960 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012.
- ↑ Ancestry Record 2997 #39163827 Source: Ancestry.com. UK and Ireland, Outward Passenger Lists, 1890-1960 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc., 2012.
- ↑ Find A Grave: Memorial #10557786