Location: Willoughby Town, Jeffersonville, Montgomery County Kentucky
Surnames/tags: Willoughby Kentucky
Willoughby Cemetery AKA Matt Willoughby Cemetery In Willoughby Town, Jeffersonville Precinct, Montgomery County, Kentucky, United States
This page is part of the Willoughby Name Study
|The Dianthus blooms in early Spring in the slate rock cemetery.
This cemetery is historically known as the Matt Willoughby Cemetery and is located in what is called Willoughby Town or Willoughby Nation in Montgomery County, Kentucky, United States. Many of the graves are fieldstones. Some of the many unmarked graves and graves marked with filed stones are identified in the family.
Great care must be taken with the Cemeteries in the Willoughby Town area of Montgomery County, Kentucky. Several cemeteries in the area use the name Willoughby and Martin causing confusion.
- Matt Willoughby Cemetery - called today Willoughby Cemetery
- Spruce Cemetery - called today Martin-Willoughby Cemetery
- Jim L Martin Cemetery - called today Martin Cemetery (N Ware Chapel Road)
- unknown - called today Martin Cemetery (Welsh Road)
- McIntosh Cemetery - called today McIntosh Cemetery
|3 Willoughby Town Road Cemeteries
See the Willoughby Cemetery Page for profiles of people who are buried in this cemetery.
- Willoughby Cemetery on FindAGrave for burials listed from records and tombstones. Note: Not every person listed on findagrave is actually buried in this cemetery. Confusion from several cemeteries with similar names has led to inaccuracy.
- Willoughby Cemetery on Billiongraves for photos and GPS locations of tombstones. Note: Only based on GPS and photographs of tombstones so mistakes due to similar cemetery names are less likely.
- Willoughby Cemetery On Google Maps
- Willoughby One Name Study on Wikitree