Location: Wiltshire, England
Other: England Sources
Wiltshire, Extracted From Domesday Book
To which is added a translation of the original Latin into English. With an index, in which are adapted the modern names to the antient; and with a preface, in which is included a plan for a general history of the county.
- by Henry Penruddocke Wyndham (1736-1819)
- published by E. Easton, Salisbury, 1788
- 533 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- The Index
- See Page xxvi
- No other errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Wyndham'></span>Wyndham, Henry Penruddocke. ''[[Space:Wiltshire, Extracted From Domesday Book|Wiltshire, Extracted From Domesday Book]]'' (E. Easton, Salisbury, 1788) [ Page ].