Location: Winterborne Muston, Dorset, England
Surnames/tags: Winterborne_Muston Dorset
Winterborne Muston is a village in Dorset, England.
The first name of "Winterborne" comes from the River Winterborne, which flows from west to east through the village. The river only flows overground during the winter, hence the name. To the west is Winterborne Kingston and to the east is Anderson. The river flows through both these villages as well.
- Winterborne Muston Parish Council
- Winterborne Muston on Wikipedia
- Winterborne Muston Online Parish Clerk
- http://www.british-history.ac.uk/rchme/dorset/vol3/pp300-305 Winterborne Muston on BHO
- Vision of Britain
- Dorset Churches: ?
- Add any additional genealogical resources here
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)