Wynkoop Genealogy in the United States of America
- by Richard Wynkoop
- First edition published in 1866.
- Third edition is most often cited. It was published by Knickerbocker Press, Brooklyn, New York, 1904.
- Supplement to the Wynkoop Genealogy, compiled by Christopher Wynkoop from a manuscript by Richard Wynkoop, dated 1906. Web-published in or before 2007.
- Some content posted on http://homepages.lu/wynkoop/genealogy/ is identified as content for a new edition.
- Source Example:
- Wynkoop, Richard. ''[[Space:Wynkoop Genealogy in the United States of America|Wynkoop Genealogy in the United States of America]]'' (Knickerbocker Press, Brooklyn, New York, 1904)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>Wynkoop: Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- 3rd edition
- https://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=15287 (requires paid subscription)